Small Giant is one of the top performing mobile gaming companies in the world. We believe the best games are built by hiring the best individuals, and by trusting them with ownership and responsibility of the work they do. Transparency, low hierarchy and a healthy work-life balance are key parts of our culture. We focus on the essentials while constantly looking to learn more and improve our products, our processes and how we work together as a company.
We are looking for more professionals to join our ranks. You will be participating in the development and maintenance of our current and upcoming games for global markets. You'll also get the chance to work on the full game stack – some of the tools we use include Unity, C#, Scala, MongoDB and AWS.
- Increasing system resilience and security
- Incident response
- Working on our our in-house development, player support and analytics tools in close collaboration with the respective teams
We hope you the following qualities:
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in server-side technologies
- Good understanding of Scala, Java or other statically typed languages
- Basic or intermediate level SQL skills
- A razor sharp mind and the ability to learn new things extremely quickly
- A positive “can-do” attitude
Other things that would make you our ideal candidate:
- A long history of programming, either as a hobby or as a professional
- Good understanding of AWS and MongoDB
- Incident management and response experience
- Working history with Scala or other functional programming languages
- Experience in server infrastructure maintenance (SSH, Bash, Terraform)
- Solid understanding of application and cloud security
- Interest in games and game development
We offer you:
- Exciting, fun - and successful - projects to work on.
- Extremely talented and helpful colleagues.
- Lots of power and responsibility.
- Flexible remote working possibilities.
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your CV and your portfolio. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.