Do you love answering questions and solving problems using your skills and large quantities of data? As a Data Analyst you’ll get a unique opportunity to analyze and model the extensive data produced by our games, while working for the development and improvement of User Acquisition, Game Design & BI activities at Small Giant Games. You’ll get to tackle exciting challenges and contribute to the growth of one of the fastest growing gaming companies in Finland!
What you get to do:
- Support the decisions and development of the game teams with your insights and findings
- Perform deep analysis of user and ad source quality, as well as UA efficiency
- Create insightful and actionable reports for internal & external stakeholders
- Improve and develop prediction formulas (e.g. LTV)
- Work with development team on new tools for data management and visualization
- Proactively analyze patterns related to in-game economics, user behaviors, and other key performance metrics
Our ideal candidate must be curious and motivated to find challenges and solve them. We value someone who is a fast learner, works independently, and has a positive can-do attitude.
- Master’s Degree on a relevant field
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong mathematical proficiency
- Advanced knowledge of statistics
Bonus points for:
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with some numerical analysis software such as R or Matlab
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience in free-to-play games
- Java or Scala experience
We offer you:
- Large quantities of exciting data to dig into
- Fun and economically successful projects to work on.
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki
- Competitive salary and other benefits
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.