Senior Graphic Designer
Do you love creating and playing games? Do you have previous experience of creating game art? Join our small team to create something awesome!
Small Giant is one of the fastest growing gaming companies in Finland, and we are currently looking for a Senior Graphic designer who is passionate about creating game art, including UX design. You will participate in creating assets for our games together with our talented team.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for game art, have previous UI design skills and as a Senior Graphic Designer have the capability to adopt new graphical styles and project goals while staying on schedule.
Skills and experience you’ll need:
- Strong experience of creating all types of game art, including game menus / UX
- 3+ years of relevant experience and released mobile game titles
- Be an expert in Photoshop
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Sharp mind and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Passion for mobile games
We’re offering you:
- Projects where your contribution truly matters
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- Inspirational and talented colleagues
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Great office location in downtown Helsinki
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your CV and a link to your portfolio. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.