Outsourcing Art Director
Do you love creating and playing games? Do you understand the iterative production process, where efficiency is just as important as quality?
Small Giant is one of the fastest growing gaming companies in Finland, and we are currently looking for an Outsourcing Art Director to lead and execute our asset creation plans, together with our talented team. In the role, you will be creating briefings for external and internal team members, as well as overseeing the production process. We’re collaborating with the best partners in the business.
We hope you have most of the following qualities:
- Strong experience in creating game art, including UX design
- Previous experience in leading art production
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Sharp mind and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Passion for mobile games
- Understanding of F2P mechanics
However, don’t be discouraged by the requirements. The most important thing is your ability to learn new things really quickly.
We’re offering you:
- Projects where your contribution truly matters
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- Inspirational and talented colleagues
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Great office location in downtown Helsinki
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th of December. Please include your CV and a link to your portfolio. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.